About the Homestay
Hi everyone, my name is Anne and I have a lovely townhouse in Long Beach, California. This ocean view gem is located in a safe and gorgeous neighbored hood, we are sparing two of the three bedrooms for our homestay students. Both rooms have everything you need - queen size beds, desks, closets etc. The common area include a huge living room and kitchen with all appliances and furniture you need and the entire house has 2.5 bathrooms you can access. Our house is walking distance to malls, convenient stores, gyms, parks, restaurants, coffee shops, libraries, movie theaters, emergency centers, police stations and everything you need in between. The bus station is right outside of our house if you ever need to go anywhere further.
We respect all of our guests' privacy and would want you to have the best cross-cultural/homestay possible!
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is walking distance to the beach, malls, convenient stores, gyms, parks, restaurants, coffee shops, libraries, movie theaters, emergency centers, police stations and everything you need in between. The bus station is right outside of our house if you ever need to go anywhere further.
We have a private stairs that goes directly to beach ( <1 min walk), the park right next to the beach offers free yoga classes along with all kinds of working out facilities and children's' center.
Reputable schools around us -
St.Anthony high school 6min,
America Career College 6min,
CLong Beach city College Campus 10 min;
California State University Long Beach 14min;
Cerritos College Athletics 27min.
Cypress College 30 min
The University of Southern California 35min
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
Diet Type available on request
1. Please clean up after you use anything in the kitchen.
2. Please do not leave any dirty dishes out, we have a dishwasher in kitchen.
3. Please keep all your belongings safe in your room, you will have your own drawers, shelves and closets.
4. Please do not leave any trash in common area besides in the trash can. If you stay more than 7 days, we will enter the room to do a deep clean up every 7 days.
5. Please change out of your shoes when entering the house.
6. You can access all the food you purchased in the fridge.
7. Please turn off lights before bedtime.
8. Please lock all doors before leaving the house
9. If you are 16 and under, please leave a note stating where you are going and ensure to be home by 10 PM or whatever time your parents decide on with us
10. No smoking or alcohol in the house
11. No guests overnight allowed
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.