About the Homestay
We live in a safe area close to the airport. (9km)
Our home is perfect for staying overnight to travel the airport the next day. It’s a private room in our home that we’ve made into a comfortable place to rest before your next departure. We offer a light breakfast in the morning. We have two friendly dogs.
- Pets Indoor
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
It is safe to go for a early morning or afternoon walk. We have a park close by which is in a boomed off area. There's a lot of centres close by within a 5km radius.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
- Please note that we have two small dogs who won’t mind a belly rub.
- Guests are more as welcome to make use of Taxify or Uber to get around, as we don’t provide shuttle services.
- Guests can phone at the gate to get access to our home.
- Ask questions if something is unclear.
- Please notify us about your plans so that we know when to expect your return.
- Lastly, enjoy your stay with us before departing to your next adventure.
- No smoking allowed in our house. Guests are welcome to smoke outside. Please use the ashtray provided.
- We regret that we don’t allow visitors on the property as facilities are specifically for guests only.
- No loud music or parties are allowed on our property. We do have restaurants close by where guests can gather for a good night out.
- Sadly we don’t provide remotes.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.