About the Homestay
Our house is embedded in the village of Coron allowing you as a guest to dive into the amazing local culture. Our mission is to make you feel comfortable and home, having someone there around the clock who will help you with your inquiries including planing and organizing adventure trips. Next to a kitchen available for cooking lovely meals, we have beautiful corners in our garden where you can watch the sunset over the bay of Coron, read a book or simply have conversations with other guests. We know you value a clean place and so do we. We hope to welcome you soon.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is in the center of Coron Town Proper dirictly at the sea front. There are shops and wellness shops in walking distance. The fresh market is 10min walk away.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Breakfast
– Our normal Check-In time starts at 14h00, but every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later Check-In. It is however possible, to drop-off luggage prior to Check-In if desired.
– Check-Out time is 11am. Please tell us in advance if you require a later Check-Out and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
Room keys on arrival
– During normal working hours the keys will be given to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals. Please let us know in advance.
Room keys on departure
– At Check-Out, please hand over the keys to the admin. Guests do not have to lock the door on departure. However please close the door completely when leaving.
Room keys during long term stay
– Long term stay over guests must lock their rooms on their way out and keep their set of keys for the duration of stay.
Lost key or damage to locks
– The cost for replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks is applicable and a total amount of PHP 1000 for lost keys and PHP 3000 for lock replacement to be paid immediately.
– Breakfast is served in the dinning room area, or weather permitting, on the patio, between 07h00 and 10h00 only. If you require a different timing for breakfast, please advise us on arrival.
– Smoking is completely forbidden inside the house.
– Smoking is permitted outside the house, please use the ashtrays placed in the yard and barbecue area.
– There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of electric fans/aircon, heater, appliances, electricity etc., if said breakdown is due to weather and /or other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
– Please do not use flammables for heating, cooking or the like, irons candles, etc, in the guest room or corridors without the consent of the owner.
– Cooking, eating and storing food in the rooms is not allowed.
– Please do not use guest rooms for business activities or for any purposes other than accommodation use, without the consent of the owner. Valuables, security and storage
– If needed a safe-deposit box is available in the Homestay for all guests.
– The management/owner is not responsible for lost items. Please lock the doors when you leave.
– Although the homestay management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security.
– Keep rooms locked at all times when absent.
– No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockage.
– Guests have no access to rooms and areas marked “PRIVATE”.
Common areas: The living room, dining room, kitchen and barbecue are common areas of the house and guests are encouraged to use them to their need or recreation, nevertheless there are some rules to abide by:
THE LIVING ROOM
– Guests are allowed to use this common area and its appliances i.e. TV.
– Eating and snacking in the living room is completely forbidden.
– Should be kept as you’ve found it nice and tidy. If by any chance you notice any dirt please inform the owner.
– Avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests, musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos, and/or any other source of amplified sound shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other guests we shall pay particular attention to limiting noise between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m., we also request the guests to restrain from making any noise outside the building, in the courtyard or directly in front of the building.
THE DINNING ROOM
– Please use this common area to have your meals, preparation and cooking should be conducted in the kitchen area.
– Stove shall be clean and free of food and grease.
– Refrigerator shall be clean. Freezer door shall close properly and freezer shall have no more than one inch of ice. Freezer shall not be over-packed so that sufficient room is allowed for air circulation.
– Cabinets shall be clean and neat. Cabinet surfaces and countertop shall be free of grease and spilled food. Cabinets shall not be overloaded. Storage under the sink shall be limited to small or lightweight items to permit access for repairs.
– Sink shall be clean, free of grease and garbage. Dirty dishes shall be washed and put away in a timely manner. Please put back into place all dishes, utensils, etc, properly cleaned after use.
– Food storage areas shall be neat and clean without spilled food. Label your food in the refrigerator. Anything not labeled and in non-consumable condition, excluding condiments that are still in consumable condition, will be disposed of.
– Trash/garbage shall be stored in a covered container until removed to the collection containers.
– Cooking oils or grease shall not be disposed of down the kitchen drain.
– Garbage disposal, if any, shall be used only in accordance with the disposal instructions.
– Please label your food in the refrigerator. Anything not labeled and in non-consumable condition, excluding condiments that are still in consumable condition, will be disposed of.
– The kitchen includes a refrigerator, coffee and teapot, and limited dishes, glasses, and utensils for light meal preparation. Please clean up immediately after yourself.
– There is also a small washer/dryer available for light loads in the kitchen area, for houseguest use only. Please ask our staff for instructions and help.
– Keep the barbecue area clean. After use leave it as you’ve found it;
– Please ask the staff to help with starter fluid and charcoal
– Store the can of starter fluid out of reach of children and away from heat sources;
– Never leave the barbecue unattended once it has been lit;
– Keep children away from the barbecue area. Consider a three-foot “kid-free zone” around the barbecue;
– We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.
– Please report any accidents or incidents to the homestay management in connection with any property damage.
- Any Purple Homestay (Hill Side, Water Front etc.) cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the homestay from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, the homestay will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions:
* Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house;
* Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity;
* Fire, flooding, wind or any other force major event.
Because we have several guests, we ask you to respect each other concerning cleanliness of the common areas and noise level. If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance/nuisance to others including management. Please respect the house and its occupants.
- The owners of Purple Homestay are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
* Switching off lights when not in use;
* Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use;
* Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need!;
* We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. paper, plastic, metal and glass;
* We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.