Welcome to my home!
PLEASE NOTE! WE CAN ONLY HOST GUESTS THAT ARE COMING FROM NON QUARANTINE COUNTRIES. THANK YOU.
Our flat is in Redland, at the top of Bristol near the downs. There is large park opposite. Grocery shops are a short walk away. My son lives with me too on and off, he is 18 and works full time.
The double room we have available is lightly furnished, with a brand new excellent mattress, French bed, natural wood details, linens and plants with all you need for storage of clothing, and a desk. We also have fast wifi here. There is a living room with views to the park, gas central heating and a cute vintage style bathroom.
It's a large, light apartment on the top floor of an old Georgian house. Incredible views across town from the kitchen, original features and a unique style & fully equipped with all you need for your stay. I am a vintage dealer so there are quite a lot of strange & wonderful things around the place making it cosy and calm. I love plants & there are large ones in some of the rooms. The hard wood floors are a bit quirky and its not 'perfectly' decorated but it is very clean and we provide pure cotton bedding and towels : I love it here and all my guests do too! My son and I speak English, we have had a lot of international students to stay over the years and still keep in touch with a lot of them now. My son loves football, I love outdoor swimming and dancing salsa and semba.
We are looking for a guest that is working full time too, and that is mainly looking for Monday to Friday lodgings.
Look forward to welcoming more guests to our home in the future.
Samaya and Robert Jnr
- Non Smoking
Our house is located in the north of the city in a quiet and safe area. We are a 3 km from the city centre and 2 mins from a bus stop. There is also a train station 10 minutes away.
Rules for my home!
- No shoes in the flat, please take them off by the flat door.
-Please be gentle with my belongings, if something does not seem to work: give me a call.
- Please leave the flat tidy and treat with respect.
- The kitchen cooking knives are often sharp, please use with care.
- the kitchen and back room windows are low, and it's very high up. Please be “safety aware “ especially with children.
- please close the windows when you are going out and when you check out.
- Its a top floor flat so please be aware of noise levels for our neighbours down stairs & keep music to a decent volume. I try to walk "softly" so I am not stomping about on their ceilings :-)
- Please do not block our drive or park on our drive.
- Please do not turn off the power switch to the wifi EVER.
- Please do not use the fireplaces.
-Please do not use or light the candles, the unlit ones are for decoration only
- Please do not EVER turn off the power switch behind the stereo - its for the fridge.
- VERY IMPORTANT :: Please do not take any books away with you - you can find them on Amazon if you get hooked on one :-)
- Please DO NOT help yourself to more bedding and towels, if you need more contact us and we will help. We have a busy laundrette and need to make sure all guests have fresh linens.
Thank you, Samaya
一旦主人确认他们可用，您可以继续使用以下付款方式付款 15％预订费（可能适用最低预订费用）：Visa，Mastercard，American Express，Maestro，Laser，JCB＆ PayPal（在某些国家不可用）。然后，您在抵达时或通过事先安排付款。