About the Homestay
We are a couple providing homestay services for overseas students studying in Singapore. Lady host was an English teacher in a private school. Currently staying home to look after the students and providing English tuition. Male host is a private chef. We provide airport pick-up, guardian services, all meals, laundry, housekeeping, wifi, utilities, homework guidance, etc.
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Kovan MRT station is located just minutes away and several bus services are available in the vicinity. Several good schools and restaurants are located in the area.
Residents can buy their daily necessities at nearby shopping centres, like Heartland Mall and Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre, or neighbouring supermarkets. Serangoon Gardens Country Club is also close by.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. Hazardous goods like gas cylinders, cooking stoves, inflammable fuels, firearms, etc in the rooms by Residents is strictly prohibited.
2. The host reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the house premises and to request any resident to vacate his or her room at any moment without any previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever. The Resident shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default, the Host will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the Resident from the room occupied by him or her – with a two-member committee in attendance – and lock the room or rent the room to another guest. This will only happen if the person(s) occupying the room(s) are disturbing the peace or / and safety from the house / personnel or other house residents.
3. Residents may not move furnishings, or interfere with the electrical network or any other installations in the rooms or on the premises of the house without the consent of the house management. If any malfunction is discovered during your stay, please report and we will repair this as soon as possible
4. Smoking is strictly not allowed in the room for security reasons.
5. Residents are to observe nighttime peace and quiet in the period from 10.00pm to 9.00am. i.e. they are not to disturb the other residents accommodated in the house.
6. Residents are obliged to pay for any loss or damage of house property caused by themselves or any person for whom they are responsible.
7. It shall be unlawful for any person under the age of 18 to possess or consume any alcoholic beverage, illegal drugs or cigarettes.
8. Residents are obliged to observe the provisions of these House Rules. In the event that a resident is in breach of these rules, the host has he right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of accommodation services before the agreed period has elapsed.
9. The Residents are to permit the Host and/or representative, during the currency of this tenancy, at all reasonable times and by prior appointment to bring prospective parties to view the premises.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.