About the Homestay
Popular with both occasional visitors and frequent travelers, we are a British style bed and breakfast guesthouse located in a residential village. We have four available bedrooms, the largest of which includes en suite bathroom.
We are a small, family-run enterprise and are dedicated to providing a good service and friendly, warm homely environment.
Along the main avenue of the subdivision where we are located, there are beauty salons, barbers, laundry services, bakeries, 24hr mini marts, small supermarket with an ATM cash machine inside , grocers, cellphone shops, seamstresses, internet cafes, 2 gyms in the village, money exchange centre and more.
- Pets Indoor
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
We are a short walk from the main avenue of the area, which in turn is a short walk to the main service road. There you can catch Jeepneys that head to other areas of Paranaque, such as the main bus stop that can then take you to other parts of Metro Manila. It is also easy to catch a cab on the service road if that is your preference.
Along the main avenue of the subdivision where we are located, there are beauty salons, barbers, laundry services, bakeries, 24hr mini marts, grocers, cellphone shops, seamstresses, internet cafes, gyms and more.
Local Area Facilities
- Health club
- Bus Stop
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. Pets are allowed but not in the bedrooms and dining areas unless it is a guide dog.
2. Strictly NO SMOKING in the bedrooms.
3. Request for your breakfast the night before, breakfast is available from 7AM till 10AM
4. If you are indoors all day, please notify the manager when the cleaners could clean your bedroom and bathroom.
5. Do not block the fire exits.
6. Any request or complaints, please speak to the owners.
7. If you'd like to order lunch and dinner, choose from the menu available in our Cafe. From 10AM to 10PM
8. If you will be out and will be back after midnight, do let us know so we could tell you how to get in the house safely.
9. Please turn off the air-conditioning when leaving for the day and leave your room key with the owner.
10. Please keep your room tidy at all times even if we clean them for you.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
It was an extremely interested stay . If I visit Manila in the future, I will choose this host again, Madame Benie is a great person
Beleza casa boa pessoas good bom lugar
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.