About the Homestay
Fabulous fully fenced home with big back yard, close to parks, New Lynn mall, trains station, bus stop, restaurants, cafes, gyms and much more. Our home is a relaxing and outgoing environment and we love to share it with our guests.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Gym at home
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Family home in the heart of New Lynn, close to bus stop and New Lynn train station; 25 - 35 minutes to the city centre.
In the area: New Lynn mall, restaurants, parks, supermarkets, cafes, bakeries ... all walking distance!
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. KEEP A SAFE AND CLEAN HOME:
• Clean up after eating. Clean up after yourself.
• Wash your own dishes. Do NOT leave any dirty dishes in the sink.
• Always LOCK the doors when you leave home.
• Your bedroom is your responsibility. Keep it clean and tidy.
• NO food or drinks (except water) in the bedroom.
• Open the window for some fresh air. Keep the blinders up during the day for some natural light.
3. BATHROOM / TOILET / SHOWER:
• Be mindful of others. Make sure the bathroom is available for everyone to use (especially in the morning).
• You can have 1 shower per day. Do NOT spend more than 10 minutes in the shower.
• Clean the bathtub after you have your shower. Do NOT leave your toiletries in the shower.
• Keep the sink clean.
• Turn the extractor fan ON if you’re having a shower with the window closed. Remember to turn it OFF when you finish.
• Do NOT throw used toilet paper in the rubbish bin. FLUSH IT AWAY!
• You are allowed to do your laundry once a week.
• Ask me to help you with the laundry.
5. LIGHTS/ HEATER:
• Turn the light OFF if you are not in the room.
• Do NOT forget the heater on. The house has got a central heater.
• Unlimited. Use it mindfully.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.