About the Homestay
Comfortable, modern and charming little flat located in a quiet residential area close to Villa Doria Pamphilj Park, Trastevere and Janiculum Hill.
Amenities and Services:
- Private entrance from the garden
- Private breakfast area overlooking the beautiful garden
- Private bathroom with shower
- Privacy door separating the little flat from the rest of the apartment
- Private kitchen with full size fridge, microwave hoven, electric hoven, water boiler, Nespresso Coffee machine, toast maker, stove
- Breakfast essentials (tea, coffee, milk, jam, fruit juice)
- Private A/C Climate Control
- Free WIFI Internet access
- King size bed (185 x 200)
- Memory foam pillows
- Hair dryer & Bathrobe
- Black-out curtains
- Flat TV
- Away from the bustle of the city
- Silence and Relax
- Parking place
- Free pick up by car From & To Trastevere Station
- Easy connection with Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) via FL1 Train leaving from Trastevere Station
- No extra hidden costs, and no need for deposit.
I will be present at the listing during my guests' stay!
- Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
At a walking distance:
BUS 44 going to Venice Square and Colosseum.
BUS 31 going to Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica.
TRAM 8 going to Venice Square and Colosseum.
In our prestigious neighborhood you will find at a walking distance:
- The trendiest restaurant in Rome "MOMO", special for aperitifs
- Finger Food Restaurant
- Supermarket Gourmet Carrefour open 24hours a day x 7 days a week
- Superb Bakery and Coffee Shop "La Compagnia del Pane"
- Excellent ice-cream shop "Da Tony"
- Excellent ice-cream shop OTALEG
- Excellent take-away pasta "Squisi"
- Excellent take-away pizza "Alice"
- Excellent take-away fish "Pescatorio"
- "Da Settimio" restaurant, special for Roman Food
- Shopping area along Viale dei Colli Portuensi
About my neighborhood I love the fact that it is close to Trastevere and the Janiculum Hill and to the biggest park in Rome "Villa Pamphili".
Tram 8 goes directly and quickly to the Historical Heart of the Eternal City (Venice Square & Colosseum).
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
in order to organize check in and check out I need to know in advance your arrival time and ( if that is possible) also your planned departure time.
Please remember that check in is usually after 2 p.m. and check out not later than 11 a.m.
Also I need to know if you arrive by plane, by train or by car in order to give you all information on how to reach my house. Thank you.
Smoking is allowed only in the garden.
Enjoy your stay!
Smoking is not allowed.
Très belle adresse pour un séjour de 3 jours à Rome où nous avons apprécier l'accueil, la gentillesse et les bonnes infos de la part de notre hôte Guiliana qui vous accueille dans un lieu très calme, très sécure et propre avec terrasse privée , proche des bus et tram . Ne pas hésiter ......
Just a fantastic place to stay, very quiet, awesome bed, nice breakfast and very kind people.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.