About the Homestay
Our home is located in a quiet area of Dublin surrounded by beautiful green parkland
• 15min by bus to Dublin Airport or Dublin City Center
• 2 large TV rooms for relaxing
• Large patio with outdoor furniture
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen including free breakfast
• Free wifi & printing facilities
• Full laundry facilities available
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Onsite secure parking for 1 vehicle
• Bus stop one minute away
• Hot Tub
• Onsite washer + dryer
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking
- Allow Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Our house is located in north side of Dublin City Center, approximately half way between Dublin Airport and Dublin City Center.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
• Guests are kindly requested to avoid using the upstairs shower during the hours of 10pm and 6am, so as not to disturb anyone who is sleeping. The downstairs shower may be used at all times :)
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back
Smoking is allowed outdoors only.
Damian is a great host. The room was amazing. The newly renovated bathroom was fantastic with the best shower,
Definitely a place to stay.
This guest awarded the host 3 hearts but didn’t leave any comments.
We had a very nice stay in Damien's home. The house is lovely and very clean.
Damien is very friendly and he tries to do the best to make your stay easy and confortable.
The breakfast was very good.
We hope to have the occasion to come back in Dublin and we would definitively stay in Damien's home.
We recommend these hosts
Damien was very friendly and welcoming, the room and house was very clean. Although I did not want breakfast I was offered it every morning. I would most definitely stay here again in the future.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.