About the Homestay
Lovely bright and spacious ensuite double bedroom attic (35m2), in a brand-new property located in the Hansfield area (between the Ongar, Clonsilla and Clonee neighbourhoods), Dublin 15.
Home to be shared with owners, a lovely and quiet family, made up of a female and a male, both in their mid-30s, with a well-behaved, educated and funny boy of 3 years old and their new-born.
Space offered described:
- Available from 6th of November.
- For at least +6 months.
- Centralised heating.
- Parking available for own car.
- Bedroom rent includes all regular expenses: TV, Internet, garbage, electricity and gas.
- If extra furniture needed, it can be arranged.
- Space to be cleaned and tidied up by the same person.
- Home counts with all regular modern appliances and facilities to be shared, such as: fire/smoke alarm, house alarm, furnished to a high standard throughout, washing machine, dishwasher, iron, oven, microwave, high-speed internet (Wi-Fi), TV, radio...
- Plenty of kitchen space for own cooking and food storage.
- The apartment is located in a safe and quiet neighborhood.
- Within walking distance to all amenities, Dunnes Stores, butchers, newsagents, various food stores, pubs, parks, pharmacy, gym.
- Within cycling or bus commuting distance (15 mins), from the Blanchardstown shopping center, library, cinema, NAC, d-doc, gym, major shops.
- 2 minutes walk from bus stop (39, 39a) and 6 minutes away from Hansfield Train Station.
- Plenty of routes for cycling/running into town and countryside.
- 1 person only.
- Ideally: tidy, clean, well-behaved, collaborative and experienced in sharing spaces with others.
- Appreciates: a good chat, family values, movies, technologies, reading, cooking, baking, outdoor activities, travelling, DIY stuff.
- +1 month deposit.
- References expected.
- Bikes for use
- Internet Access
- Smoke alarm
- Non Smoking
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Quiet residential area, with plenty of connections by car, bus or train. Quick commute during morning times (<30mins) to city centre, or any of the main geographical hotspots.
Shops, schools, parks, within walking distance.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Please be aware that this is a family house and therefore, I would expect that you 'will take care of it and treat it as yours.
We are quiet tidy and reasonably clean, and so we expect it from our guest.
Parties & loud music banned.
Ask your host before bringing a visitor.
Smoking is strictly only allowed in the outdoor areas, and not within the room or house!
Kitchen / dining is accessible anytime. Clean after yourself.
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 250 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.