Guest expectations – cleanliness
First impressions last!
So make sure your profile page shows off your home and how crystal clean it is. Up to date, clear photographs will do the job.
Lots of guest questions to hosts before they book are about the cleanliness of the home. So here are some tips:
Before a guest arrives, ensure that
- Their bedroom and bathroom is spotless for their arrival.
- All their bed linens and towels are fresh.
- There is enough space for their things and the whole room is ready for them.
During their stay, make sure that
- Your guests are aware of when their room will be cleaned and how often.
- Your guest has everything they need.