About the Homestay
Good food, board games & puppy belly rubs are all guaranteed in our home.
Come be part of the family
All meals included
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
Quiet and picturesque for an inner city apartment. We close to everything with the river ferry and bus services.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Health club
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals will incur an additional cost. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
Available on request at an extra cost
- Full Board
- Packed lunch
Diet Type available on request
- Lactose Intolerant
- Nut Allergies
1. Chris is disabled and uses a wheelchair and walker - if you see it somewhere, please don't move it without permission.
2. Respect all others in the household
3. Don't feed Bobby anything from your plate, no matter how cute he looks at you.
4. Please let us know in advance if you want friends over or are going out and won't be needing dinner.
5. Your room and laundry are your responsibility
6. Please keep noise to a minimum if Chris is unwell
7. This is not a party house, parties and large gatherings are not permitted at the house.
8. Smoking is not permitted
9. Don't leave plates or cups or open food in bedrooms.
10. Unkindness to Bobby will not be tolerated
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.