About the Homestay
A single room with toilet available in Calamvale with laundry facilities and user friendly kitchen.
- Swimming Pool
- Internet Access
- Non Smoking
- Air Conditioning
Bedrooms available for booking
About the Area
A quiet and friendly suburb with lots of park around, very close to public transport with express buses to city, Garden City Shopping Centre and Fruit Grove train station.
Local Area Facilities
- Shopping Centre
- Bus Stop
- Train station
Hosts can offer a complimentary light breakfast at their discretion. All other meals, including a full breakfast, might incur an additional cost, if offered. Meals and any additional payment should be arranged directly with your host.
Included in the stay
- Complimentary Light Breakfast
- Use of Kitchen
1. You are allowed to use the Kitchen.
2. You are allowed to do your laundry once a week. Once wash is done hang it on the clothesline.
3. Please wash your sheets fortnightly .
4. Keep your room clean and tidy.
5. Do not cook, or keep food in your room.
6. Do not leave any wet clothing or towels in your room.
7. Do not stick anything to the walls. If you wish to hang anything, see your host.
8. Please do not wear high-heel shoes on floor boards neither on rugs.
9. Lock the outside door and switch lights off when you leave.
10. Turn off lights, fans, laptops etc. at the wall or power when you go to sleep or you are not at home.
11. We won’t mind you playing music or chatting with your friends via mobile or internet but please try to
do this before 11pm at night. If you need to call your family after this time due to time zone
differences, please check if this is OK with us first. Always try to keep the noise level at a point where it
doesn’t upset other family members or their sleep.
12. In Australia water is expensive and its use is restricted. Please help us save water by keeping showers
to a 5-minute limit and turning off the water whilst you brush your teeth. Please do not waste water.
13. If you make a mess, please clean it up. Please complete all shower activities by 10:00pm. If you need to
shower later for some reason, please chat with us.
14. A house key will be given to you, when you leave please return it, if you lose please let us know and
an extra key will be charged to you.
15. Something broken or damage, don’t worry, accidents happen, please let us know if something has
been broken or damaged.
16. Please use the bathroom downstairs only. You are welcome to put your belongs in the cabinet in
17. Friends are not allowed to sleep over. However can be allowed during the day with prior permission
over an email
Smoking is not allowed.
How do I book?
Contact the host to check their availability and ask them any questions you have about staying with them. Once the host confirms they’re available for your dates, you can complete your booking.
When do I pay?
Once a host confirms they're available, you can go ahead and pay the 15% booking fee (maximum of 199 $£€ for longer term bookings) using a choice of payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Laser, JCB & PayPal (not available in certain countries). You then pay your host on arrival or as stated by your host on their profile and agreed by you on booking. Please be cautious if a host requests advance payment if its not included on their profile. Our hosts have been advised that if they wish to request advance payment they must make this explicit in their profile. We do not recommend the use of Money gram or Western Union.
When can I share my contact details?
Host and Guest email address, phone number and home address will be exchanged in a confirmation email sent to both immediately after a booking is completed. It's against our policy for Guests and Hosts to exchange direct contact details via our messaging system.